I got this idea from my friend Laura’s blog and thought it might be kind of fun to do……
1. A nervous habit I have is – If I have a pen in my hand I tap it or click it…much to the annoyance of my husband and very likely everyone else around me.
2. Something that makes me sad is – I’m sometimes a little bit sad that I haven’t been back to my old home since moving here over 11 years ago.
3. Today I am thankful for – Santa and the Elves details falling into place and ready to go on Sunday at my work….since it’s my responsibility to have them ready. 🙂
4. My favorite room in my house is – My living room because it’s the room my Christmas tree will be in…..after December 1st.
5. I can’t stand – waiting for people. When I am ready to leave and I have to wait for someone who is not quite ready to go…..not my husband, I never have to wait for him, it’s generally one of my children I am waiting for…..it bugs me.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would – buy a new outfit for my work’s Christmas Dinner.
7. The last person I hung out with was – my husband, watching Whitney on TV.