I got this idea from my friend Laura’s blog, and here are this weeks blanks filled in…….
1. The holiday season is my favorite time of the year because it’s crazy busy at work and I love all the decorations, everything looks so pretty and shiny. I love trying to figure out what “surprises” to get everyone for Christmas.
2. Snow makes me happy, as long as I don’t have to drive in it or shovel too much of it. It is pretty when it’s falling from the sky and is all sparkly and glittery on the ground.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is oatmeal, that’s right oatmeal. When I was a kid my mom always had a pot of oatmeal on the wood stove ready for our breakfast on cold winter mornings…..I happen to love oatmeal.
4. Winter is the best time for knitting……I need to get back at my husband’s cable sweater that I promised him, so bring on the winter.
5. I can hardly wait for turkey dinner with all the trimmings and my family to share it with on Christmas Day.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them rather than get them…..I like gifts but I enjoy seeing the look of delight on the receivers face when they get something they really wanted.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 6 right now but I am putting my Christmas tree up tonight so that will jack up my excitement significantly.
What about you?? Fill in the blanks and share your answers!!