It’s time for fill in the blanks Friday again. Link to The Little Things We Do and My Little Blessed Life.
1. My favorite flower is yellow roses if it’s a formal flower….I had yellow roses at my wedding and I got to scatter yellow rose petals over my dad’s ashes at his burial so they have a special meaning to me, but Four O’clocks if it’s just a regular flower because they come in a variety of colors and I gather the seeds from them each fall and re-plant them from those seeds each spring.
2. You should never talk about how much money you make….or don’t make.
3. My favorite discovery as of late is how to use the Aperture setting on my camera. 🙂
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing my new sweater that I started knitting today, if I manage to get it finished before winter.
5. I wish I were the next Lotto Max grand prize winner.
6. My favorite TV show currently is The Voice, I get a kick out of Adam and Blake.
7. This weekend I want to enjoy the rest of my vacation by just sitting around knitting my sweater (it’s supposed to be rainy this weekend)…..sort of granny like, I know.
That is it for this Friday!!