Here we are again……it’s Friday and time for “Fill In The Blank Friday”. As always…another segment of Fill in the Blank Friday. I link to my friend Laura’s blog My Little Blessed Life and the blog The Little Things We do.
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is ….well since I have to work tomorrow morning (the joys of being short-staffed) I won’t be sleeping in but maybe I will try that on Sunday morning…..I might also do some knitting.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is people who complain about what someone does or doesn’t do and they do or don’t do they same things themselves but just don’t see it.
3. I am really loving how colourful the leaves are this fall, just when you think they are over you see more trees that have just turned.
4. The rain is necessary of course but most enjoyable when you are lying in a tent at night listening to the rain hit it (providing the tent is not leaking).
5. My favorite girly indulgence is chocolate.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is whatever someone else is singing or humming around me…..and it stays with me until I pass it on to someone else by singing or humming it. 🙂
7. The best cure for stress is taking a long walk with the dogs….as long as they walk nicely and don’t get all excited when they meet another dog.