It’s fill in the blanks Friday time……I know, I ran out of time on Friday but I still wanted to do it. I get the blanks from My Little Blessed Life and she links up with The Little Things we Do. Check out both of their blogs.
1. My best quality is I always see the best in people and then it seems to take me by surprise when I finally realize that everyone isn’t as nice or as smart as I expect them to be…..maybe that’s not actually a good quality.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is I talk too much, especially after work when we are driving home from work and I am on a rant about someone at work who drove me crazy that day with something they did or said (proving to me that they are not as nice or smart as I expected them to be). I also tend to talk too much when I meet up with someone and I need to learn to say “see you later” and move on because I have somewhere to be……usually my husband is waiting for me to tie my tongue in a knot and get moving……yes I definitely talk too much. 🙂
3. I’d rather be taking photos with my new camera than going to work most days lately. I need to figure out how I can combine the two things. 🙂
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is getting used to the management styles of two new bosses at work.
5. I am looking forward to my mom coming to spend Christmas with us!!!! Can’t wait to see her again!!! 😀
6. A super random factoid about me is I really hate doing the dishes….I would rather do laundry all day than wash and dry dishes, it’s what I don’t like about baking or cooking a big meal…..the dish washing afterwards.
7. I want to spend more time relaxing at home with my family and less time thinking about what is or isn’t happening at work when I’m not there……something I have to work on.