Here we go…..fill in the blank’s Friday, blanks taken from The Little Things We Do
1. The holiday season is a time to enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations and Christmas music and keeping secrets and waiting for the excited look on the kids faces when they open their presents….even when they are all grown up.
2. When it comes to holiday decorating… I only decorate my living room and the decorations all need to be put up high enough so that the dogs can’t get at them and eat them.
3. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is the Christmas music playing at work and sitting at home in the evening enjoying the lights on my Christmas tree.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is wrapping Christmas presents with my husband in our secret location while we blast the Christmas tunes, then Christmas Eve we pick up all the gifts and bring them into the house after the kids have gone to bed. This is a tradition we started the first year we were married and wanted to keep all of the presents away from the little snoops. It doesn’t seem to be as big of a deal now that we are down to one little snoop, but we will probably still do it because it’s still fun.
5. This year my Christmas plans include having my mom spend time with us over Christmas, December 22nd through January 3rd…can’t wait!! Also to have the kids over since all but one have moved out.
6. My favorite holiday food is the turkey and stuffing, my husband and I have perfected our stuffing recipe and make more than we can ever eat.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!! 🙂